brick i am following now. that name you see at the bottom of my following page, it is fake. i did that when i made my email, so nobody knows that. can you understand that?
I am 10 years old and love to play guitar - acoustic and electric. I love to ride my bike and I want to get better at skateboarding. I have one older brother, one older sister, and a little brother, Benny, who wants to help with my blog. : )
Hi Brick remember me?
ReplyDeletebrick, i have a new poll on my blog. you should check it out. i also voted on your poll.
ReplyDeletebrick i am following now. that name you see at the bottom of my following page, it is fake. i did that when i made my email, so nobody knows that. can you understand that?
ReplyDeleteGood 4 u! whatcha gonna name it?
ReplyDelete1 thing dont give the gunie pig a mowhawk! the blonde 1's or the white 1's whit black spots.
ReplyDeletewhy would u give a guinea pig a mohawk?
ReplyDelete