Brick Rocks
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
New Blogs!
Remember I told told you my friend, Zach, made a new blog? Well... my friend, Adam, did too!!
ZackKravitzrocks.blogspot.com
RivasLife.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Sophia Loureiro
June 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM
wats the big deal bout the blogs?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is a good guinea pig name?
COOL THINGS
Minisode making
Bike Riding
Baseball
Skateboarding
Guitar
COOL BLOGS
Hawaiiandribbler
John's Incredible Pizza Co. place
16 years ago
AWESOME ROCK BANDS
U2
17 years ago
Rivaslife
SUMMER
17 years ago
zach kravitz rocks
new blog
17 years ago
Kid Fedora
Stuff
17 years ago
iAwesome
Claire Rocks
About Me
Brick
I am 10 years old and love to play guitar - acoustic and electric. I love to ride my bike and I want to get better at skateboarding. I have one older brother, one older sister, and a little brother, Benny, who wants to help with my blog. : )
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(44)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(14)
Awesome Font
New Bike!!!!
Older Posts
AUGUST PIGS
New Electric Guitar
HOW TO CATCH A BEE
Another new blog!!!!!!!!!!!
New Blogs!
SORRY
weird
B - Day
Sorry
My B - Day!!!!
Great songs to listen to:
►
April
(14)
►
March
(6)
wats the big deal bout the blogs?
ReplyDelete